Durians
--------

Heyhey. I manage to eat them on Thursday night. The day which I took unpaid leave because I was really very unwell that day. And my dad bought durians home. Its definitely worth the money.


Ate 1 which is super-sweet.
Ate 1 which is of XO quality.
Ate 1 which is of normal quality.
Ate 1 which if not so sweet.



Guess how much??


SIX DOLLARS FOR SIX!

OMG...

But cannot eat too much! Otherwise, will overheat and have sorethroat.


Lucky thing is that I didnt have that on Friday.



Jackfruit
-----------

Had it today.


Very big but no so sweet. Ha... Love it!



Peppercrab
---------------

Yes!!


Ate them today.


Saw them alive in the basket and watched them being killed alive at the chopping board. Sad but delicious...


:)



Mervyn

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)