Heyhey

I am so glad that I have a sec 2 student... enjoyed teaching him and wow...he's really learning very fast...haa... And everytime after 1 session, I will feel very energetic because I felt that I have done a great job. That is one of the way to keep me motivated for in providing the tuition service. Ha...



Well, my workplace, everyday, I'm taking my company's bus to office. Felt so good because not only I can save up travelling time. But also the cost of travelling too.. haa.. So if I were to take it for 1 month, I will be able to have SAKURA Buffet for free (if I regard my past travelling fees as unspent). Cool right? WOOHOO...



Today is the first day of school for most of my NUS friends and I smsed them early in the morning to wish them a HAPPY SCH DAY. Ha.. I feel so fortunate as in not to actually have lessons for the entire Semester. Yeah hoo!! No exams wor... Love the feeling...haa... How nice if someone can help me study for my next semester... Who wanna volunteer??



Mervyn Tsai

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006