Blood Donation

I was walking along Toa Payoh Central today and I saw a lady carrying a blood donation poster. She asked me to donate. I left and walked back later, decided to donate.

I went to Toa Payoh Community Centre to do the blood donation. Feel so good after donating and 450mL of blood was given away!

Do you know how many lives can a small packet of blood can save?

Three! This is so amazing and I told myself to make it a point to donate blood every three months! Cool stuff!

The process
Yes, up till today, I still do not have the courage to see the needle and I will divert my attention somewhere when they inject the needle. There's a feeling but it's not that painful. It's so psychological for me, however I applaud myself for taking the courage to do it!

Go Mervyn.

PS: Kate knows how to pronounce my name too!



Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)