Goal for 2013

This is amazing!

I happen to talk to one of my colleagues and she has a goal to buy a private property which will TOP in 2016. The property will cost $1.5million and meaning to say that with the initial down payment, stamp duty and legal fees, an amount of $400k will be required.

Hence she will aim to achieve this goal this year and she wants to aim Court of Table this 2013! This is very inspiring and I will feel that she sets no limits on herself and she is willing to work very very hard this year to achieve her goal.

I feel that life should be like this. Have an aim that you want badly from your heart. And set all out to achieve it!

This power of a dream is so strong that I can feel for her. This is amazing.

Dinner and Dance
I just ended my company's Dinner and Dance and it was a very joyous event whereby not only you get to see your friends in different costumes, the speeches from the award winners are unforgettable. Some are touching and parents are really edified in this event.

This career of mine is one of those that can actually change and improve the well being of oneself and also family members. All these are possible because of my colleague's decision to work hard, and my big boss's inspiration and teachings.

One can never stop learning and even if you do, the Earth will still continue to spin. People's lives are changing and we need to move on. We have to keep seeking for improvement as we have greater things to achieve! This is so motivating.

Motivating for me to do more for my family. I honestly find that they are my pillar of my life. Another important pillar is God. And the next one is my career.

True life testimonies are written by one's actions and dreams. It's the decision that sparks everything to form. Really inspiring!

Eve's impersonation of a Shanghai Tang's Tai-Tai


Phoebe, Eve and I. Do I look like a Vampire? Ha


Apparently, this guy is looking at the clock. 


I really wonder why I keep touching my pony tail at most of the photographs taken that day.


I got an Award from my Organisation for being number 17!!


Oh yes. I won this at a lucky draw!! Love it!


My friend lend her fan for me to pose.


Mark and I


This is funny. My boss Li Fen attempted to cut away my pony tail!!


My client, who will soon join my Organisation, was present!


Diore, whose pony tail is real, versus my fake pony tail!


Three of us contracted on the same date! 27th Feb 2007...


Clara and I...


Moon pulling my pony tail!

Honestly, having a themed-event Dinner and Dance is very fun. You get to see the humorous and creative side of everyone. I guess that I was lucky to have won the best dressed! :) Love the event.


Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006