5th year Wedding Anniversary

Honestly, 5 years passed so fast. I could still remember the actual day of the wedding, I kept smiling and shaking hands with so many people. And I am, until now, appreciative of my friends who helped me out that day at Sembawang Park.

I would say that within this 5 years, I have changed and trained to do more housework than ever before as well as to cook meals too. Multi tasking and spending quality time with my children and wife are my top priority. And I'm glad to say that I'm fortunate to have my mother-in-law to help me to take care of my Josh and Kate selflessly.

When I looked back at the pictures, it's seemed like it was a just a stone throw away from the memories.

From Junior college days to University days.
From two people to four people.
From staying in Sengkang to Bishan.
From Sentosa monorail to Sentosa LRT.
From wearing specs to LASIK surgery.

One thing didn't change: Our height.

I really want to thank God for making everything possible and giving us the strength to make the whole family function. I want to thank Eve for being patient to me, and giving smart advices to me. Really appreciate your presence and make my life more worthwhile!


Video
I showed Josh and Kate the video montage and he was so smart. He asked,"Where is Josh?" We explained to him that he was not yet born and towards the end of the video, there was information on him and he was so happy! Kate was happy too. Everyone is so happy.



Year 2000


Year 2003


Year 2004


Year 2006


Year 2007


Year 2007


Year 2008


Year 2013

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)