Spending time with my children

This morning, I did pancakes with my two children and suppose it was a 10-minute preparation, it turned out to be 30 minutes. What happened?

- Kate wanted to pass motion.
- Josh spilled the flour and I have to clean up.
- Josh wanted to pass motion.
- Kate wanted to pass urine.

And luckily everything was fine! We had a good batch of pancakes for breakfast. We used organic soy milk instead of milk! We ate with an avocado. So healthy.

Botanic Gardens
Last morning, we went to Botanic Gardens despite the weather being hazy. The weather was very hot and thanks to my wife, she brought a picnic mat and a fan! These two things are worth $100 if I'm selling these stuff there! We ate our breakfast and had a good view of the black swan at Botanic Gardens.

My wife and children. Ain't Eve look like Audrey Hepburn?

Playground
Yes, recently we found out a playground with swings! And I am so happy about it! Did I mention 'I'? I love swings! I let them sit on the swing and I swung them. And they love it! Kate giggles when she sat with me on the swing, when we are moving down from the high point.

Two beautiful children on swing
Playgrounds are great for children and I will try to spend around 40-45 minutes with them in the morning so as to keep their minds active. And meanwhile to keep me active too. Some aunties even came up to me and ask, "Are these your children?" or even one auntie said, "Ah boy, you look like 19!" This is so humorous. Totally make my day.

I find so much joy just watching them play even though these few mornings, they woke me up at 7.40am for milk and woke up eversince! I have to do these things in the morning:

1. Milk preparation
2. Make breakfast
3. Bring them down for playground
4. Make their food to bring to school
5. Bring Josh to school

At times, it is after Point 5, that I remembered that I didn't wash my face and brush my teeth! Sounds too extreme? Yes, it is. However, these days I am better already. I remember to wash face but not my teeth! Still gotta improve.

Baby
Of course I have to spend time with my third baby. My wife will ALWAYS remind me to talk to my second daughter. This is really amazing and whenever I talk to my baby, she will kick! I must spend more time talking to my baby! Maybe sing the classic "Twinkle Twinke."


Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)