Josh's pancake project

Yesterday, we did homework for Josh's school project, which is due today. Parents love last minute work, don't they! Or should I say "we love.."

We did pancake, the usual routine that we do every Wednesday for breakfast. However this time, it's taken by a photographer, my father-in-law.


Josh helping me to pour the flour.


Josh helped to sieve the flour.


He smells the molasses sugar.


He counts the 20 chocolate chips and puts into the batter.


He stirs the batter evenly.


He puts the scoop of batter into the hot frying pan.


Of course I flipped the pancake! He smells the pancake and Kate is eyeing on it too!


Two happy children after the preparation work.


And Josh shares with me.


It tastes good with avocado and yoghurt.


Whole family sharing the pancakes!


Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)