Prudential Awards Night

I would say that this year's Awards Night is a special one as we have many award winners from my Organisation! Really proud of my fellow colleagues!

And also I am also one of the award winners in the Premier Bronze Category. It's certainly a milestone for me to achieve this third time in my career. It's like awarding those top 150 advisers in our company. I would like to thank my clients for entrusting me and also to choose me as your adviser.

I had so much fun taking pictures with my colleagues and it's certainly motivating for me to be part of this winning group and company.

This year, I am doing my best to be on stage again! Woohoo!

To top it up, this year, my client Lien helped me to style my hair today! And it's certainly amazing to have him to volunteer to help me! Really appreciate his help and I'm truly honored!


Picture of me on the stage. Really have no idea which camera to look at! The feeling of having to be on stage for 10 seconds is priceless!



My client and hairstylist, Lien. He works at Salon Runway located at Millenia Walk.


Another picture of me on stage. Luckily I'm those first few to be on the stage, and I have a clean backdrop for myself! 



Mervyn in front of a projector screen. Do I look like I'm waiting to get married again? The flower given makes it even more 'real'! I love my colour of my suit!


Picture of me at the Awards poster.

From this Awards Night, I feel that in this line, success really lies in your own hands and the amount of effort you want to put in it. I have seen those top notch advisers and one thing they are similar to me is... We are all humans! It's really amazing that every year, most of the Award winners are the same! So amazing.

I really hope one day, I can receive a trophy on the stage! :)


Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006