Josh and Kate

Recently, Josh and Kate have been playing well. And Josh will teach Kate how to pronounce some words, according to what he sees.

For example:
Josh: "Kate, this is fish. Say 'Fish', ok?"
Kate: "Fis."
Josh: "No, Kate. It's Fish."
Kate: "Fis."

And Josh will smile and say Kate said 'Fis' because she can't really pronounce well now. She will take a while. And he understands. I'm glad that Josh will teach Kate at times to pronounce some words. And Kate will follow!!

Kate now speaks more now and knows how to say 1 to 10 in English and Chinese. She also knows how to roughly sing 'Twinkle little stars' and '1 2 3 4 from Feist' ( Sesame Street ) and "Snow Flakes". So thankful that YouTube has a lot of great videos for sharing.

Night weaning
Yes, she is better now. And she would know how to ask me for milk at around 4am every night. And last night, she managed to sleep beside Eve (after her 'work') without asking for breast milk! So happy that the process of night weaning has been a success!!

Yes, it's tiring on me, but it's worth it. And it's really sweet when she says 'Goodnight Daddy' and holds my hand to sleep. It's so touching!

Some pictures to share....

Qing Dynasty Mervyn and his children


Tai Tai and Servant?


Happy Family Picture


Kate with her tricycle!


Love this picture! Josh is so carefree.

Honestly speaking, having a loving family is really priceless. Whenever I return home, when I see my children, it's something that makes me smile from inside out! It's really amazing feeling and I love them so much. Of course, I want to thank my wife, Eve for making these happen together!

Dinner and Dance
How come we got these costumes?

It's for my company's Dinner and Dance and I'm so happy to have rented this costume! It cost only $50! And I have a full set from head to toe! And I managed to get the best dressed too! I shall upload soon!

Eve came out with the idea to take couple photograph but my parents-in-law thought why not include the children into the picture. We dig out some 'old' and 'traditional' looking clothes and managed to get my children to wear! All of us enjoyed the photo taking session!


Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006