New births

I'm so happy for my friends, be it close or Facebook friends, who have new borns! Nowadays, nearly every month, a couple or two of my friends are promoted to being parents! I'm so happy for them and the babies too! (Facebook friends are those whom I didn't meet for months or years but through Facebook, I know they are "alive" from there)

There are so many variations as to how much we know beforehand..

Version One (Surprise Version)
-------------------------------------------
Some pregnancies are surprised pregnancies whereby you didn't even know that they are pregnant and the next moment, they are at the delivery room with a new born! It's like they have short cut their 9 months of pregnancy to 10 minutes!

-> one of my friends did that and I knew they had twins!
-> another just post that she is on the delivery room and the next ten minutes, her second child is born!

These are certainly amazing!


Version Two (Normal Version)
------------------------------------------
I have seen and knew that they are already pregnant and they post their pre natal ultrasound pictures of the baby. These are the normal kinds.

Guess I'm the Version Two.


Version Three (Secret Version)
-------------------------------------------
A few of my friends informed us personally via watsapp that their babies are born. After that, there are no updates via Facebook or other media.

These are those who didn't want people to know and prefer not to show to other people.

Overall, all these are their choices to "display" their happiness. However for me, I still feel that it is important to write down somewhere of your thoughts and the progress of your new born. This is because after a year has passed, when you look back, you will be able to reminisce what occurred on the fifth month, sixth month etc. And when your children are older, they will see know what we have went through!

Ultrasound of Baby Hoe. What can you see?


I'm glad that some of my friends Facebook me about possible options of taking care of their children e.g to child care centres, good nannies for recommendations as well as confinement ladies. Some even came and find me for some protection and education plans for their baby. The power of Facebook!

More babies are going to be born for my friends!! Ha. I feel that for most of my friends, it doesn't matter it's Dragon year / Snake year / Baby Bonus package, they just want to have a more complete marriage life with a child or children. It is certainly good because with a new born in the family, it brings about more unity in the family and happiness - more meaning to what a marriage life should be.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)