...Thurday Raining...

It's amazing that up till 2pm, I still can't see the sun at all! Practically, it's raining and making the whole atmosphere suitable for sleeping! Poor working people have to work in such a weather when I can enjoy my own private time at home! HA!

I was lying on my bed, suddenly, Mickey came in. And from the radio, I heard my favorite song: "FLY AWAY" by F.I.R. Can't believe such a coincidence can happen even when I'm on the bed!!

...Mickey's grooming...

WooHo!! Today, my mum and I brought Mickey to Thomson's Fur Kids. It's actually an appointment made by Sis. We took a cab down which cost $9. Mickey was very calm before entering the pet shop. When I reached the counter, he began to shiver. Guess that he has heard the dogs bark! It's literally shivering until I wanna laugh. But I was afraid that he may pee on me. Mickey's has been like this all this while, that is, he'll urinate when he is too excited or scared!

Luckily, clever Mickey didn't. I've actually learnt alot today from the pet shop assistant, Jessie. It's my mum who is doing the talking and i'm just the listener.
Below are some tips:

1. When you are bringing ur dog for grooming, it's best that you do not accompany it during the fur-cutting time. Coz, to the dog, it will feel even more scared and terrified. You should let it calm down with the barber and it will automatically be normal after a while.

2. Dogs cannot drink fresh milk! Coz their body cannot retain lactose, and excess of it will result in fats. Pet shops do sell dog milk, without lactose. And it will provide them will essential vitamins and calcium, juz like milk from a female dog.

3. They should eat supplements everyday. As dogs grow older, just like humans, their immunity is getting lower and lower. So letting them eat biscuits with supplements will deter them from diseases in the long run!

4. It's gd enough to bath your dog once per week! :@)

5. Dried food is much better than wet food as the former contains much more vitamins. Wet food like Cesar's is quite salty. And it's better if the meal is mixed with dried food! :@)

After listening, my mum actually bought the milk and the supplements! She also wanted to buy more bones. And I stopped her. It's really too much! Heng didn't buy anymore.

...NDP Rehearsal...

I'll be going for my NDP rehearsal later... and according to Daniel (my trainer) I'll be getting the costume today! Yay! Ha... So be wearing it on saturday! Can't wait for the actual day to come! ON NATIONAL TV man!

Also I read on today's newspaper that over 4,000 young teenagers are involved in this one-hr NDP! Can u believe it?? The number is really very huge and I'm one of the YOUNG TEENAGERS! :@) LOVE THE NDP and the SPIRIT!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006