...NUS...
Went to NUS today to pass the tuition form to them. Wasted like a total of 3 hours of my time to-and-fro for two days! Aiyo. But I felt happy and relieved after the administration has been done! YEAH!
 
...KTV...
After that, I headed straight to K-Ster to meet my friends (Rm 12).  I was happy to see them, Lionel, EJ, JianYin, JS, Crystal, Hanzhong and Yihua.  All of them sang very well. Ha. For me, I always read wrongly and worse, there are some words which I have never seen b4!
 
Guess that I really need to practise more though! Ha. It's my 4th time in my life going to KTV to let people hear my 'melodious' voice. Er hemm... Well, I shouldn't say much abt KTV alr...
 
...No blood donation...
 
Initially we planned to go for blood donation at HSA. But looking at the time and we are quite hungry, we neglected the idea for not going to blood donation. Ha... We headed to steamboat.
 
...Marina Bay... 
Chee Kian actually booked for 80 people at Pin Kuan Steamboat restaurant.  Amazing. I find that it's much better than the zhenfa seafood steamboat. It's much easier as all the seafood are chopped. Very neat.
 
We played card games and they're so fun. Played a "Family" and "Toilet poker". Ha.  Soon, more people came.  Just find that it's real good feeling to eat with friends, a large group of them.  And you know what? We are given 'live' prawns and when we place into the soup, Chloe screamed. In fact, alot of people screamed. Ha! So gao xiao.  But when i first kill the live prawn, I felt quite guilty too! But they are delicious!! :@) I also met Fiora's sister, Fiona, with the help of Lionel.  Amazing as their voice is the same. But character wise is different... She's quite nice to talk to too...
 
We ate until very full. Took photographs and we even went for a group toilet outing. And we have forgotten to switch off the steamboat and the aluminium form actually went into flames! Worse man. Our soup bowl is also totally dried up! Ha!! Guess the shop has to throw the bowl away! Opps.
 
Oh yes, I also met John and Shaowei! They are both at NTU. Real happy to see them too! Small world again! Ha! They have their hostels already! So good. Unlike me... And soon, I think my SOCC is going to have another outing already! WOO! But my money is running low... -_- No income but high expenditure... :@(
 
...Cafe Cartel (CityHall)... 
After eating, we went to Cafe Cartel. My first time there.  I called Yiwen and was quite concerned as to how's her school. She's feeling fine with her classmates. Which is a good news to hear! :@)  We sat down and we chatted alot about cold and lame jokes. Oh manz... Ha...
 
The place is not bad as in their ambience is good and they have quite a good range of food. Yummy! Lionel and I shared a drink "Aloha Soda", which tasted yucky! Ha!
 
We left and Lionel didn't bring Fiona home leh! Aiyo! How can a person date a girl and never bring her home? Be it a friend, I feel that it's a should to bring her home... What do you think??
 
 


Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006