Hey hey... Sunday was really another packed day for me lo!

Went for the Day 2 of the Paint-a-home. This time, we are really painting. WOO... The part of the home we painted is the back of the Handicap home. Quite fun to paint. But one thing is that there is too much delay time... -_- Waited quite long for the paint to come lor.

Oh yes, today, only Matthew asked me abt my dyed hair. Haa.. So happy abt that... I thought no one will... (Bleah.) Anyway, left around 12pm coz have NDP rehearsal. Felt very tired already but still but go lor. I have the shirt! FINALLY! It's so nice... haa.. But didn't get the keychain though...

Today's NDP rehearsal is one of the most troublesome. All because of the Army personnel. They have actually secured many parts of the National Stadium and we have to walk a long distance to Singapore Indoor Stadium instead. Argh. So lei lor. And after the rehearsal, still must do the same thing again.

Felt that the friends that I have made at NDP are very fun to talk to... Ha.. We will joke and talk abt nearly everything we can find. Haa..

...Being angry and showing it to other people...
Well, I feel that for me, being angry, I will seldom tell people why I will feel it. And last night, I was feeling angry and didn't want to talk about it. I thought that I didn't show it to my friends, but they felt and saw that my face was very glum and asked me whether am i Ok. Oh well, of coz, I denied it. But then, I later asked Yiwen whether did I REALLY show that i'm angry. She said yes.

I'm not that sure. But I just couldn't tell my friends that I'm feeling angry towards another friend right in front of the latter. And sub-consciously, I didn't talk and looked glum. From that night, I thought it through. And I feel that it is better for me to tell straight to the person (who made me angry) how I feel. Otherwise, people around me will think that I have mood swings lo...

Well, that's another lesson learnt...
And trying to be happy is good. Being happy is even better!

:@)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)