...Morning Swim...
Went with Zehe and Siyang. We are all late! Instead of 9.30am, we met at 10.13am! :@) The swim was good as we didn't do it for a long time already. I met friendster again! Ha! At the same pool, saw my BMT friend, Albert, my kindergarten friend, Jonathon and my JC friend, Xinglun.  The 3 of them are amazingly a click! Can't believe that I actually know the 3 of them! Ha!! Scary man!! 
 
...No library...
Initially, I was to meet Yiwen at Hougang Library. But because my house cooked lunch, so have to go back. And thinking that Yiwen is nearby, I asked her to come by too for free lunch.  Didn't really expect my mum to hear wrongly that i'm having lunch at home. Diaoz.
 
Yiwen has actually bought a DVD player today at Hougang mall as because she is the first 30 people to buy more than $40, she is given $2 discount. Ha. It's quite cheap. She paid $145 for it.  Amazingly, my neighbour also bought the same LG DVD player as I saw the box outside my home! Ha... Popular gift!
 
...Studying...
I spent my time studying the HTML book. And it's so user friendly! :@) Spent around 4hrs studying it today!!
 
...Night Jogging...
Well, today, I met up with Siyang again for a night jog. We ran 2 rounds and chatted with him. Found that actually, we are finding the same stuff. We somewhat wants to share with someone and learn together some lessons from successful people.  That's why, most prob, we'll arrange one day to meet up. So that we can read up a book together. Study the life lessons and try to apply it in our lives.
 
Slept at 2am.... -_-ZzzZZzz



Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006