...Went to visit my Granny and Papa...

It's been nearly half a year eversince I have visited both of them. And my Papa is now recovering from his fall abt the same time too! His legs are swollen and according to Mama, he's 60% healing. Real happy to see him!!

And also at her home, it's Mama's elder sis. Both of them looked real alike and I can't believe that actually my mum and her can really click! The more I listen to their conversation, the more I felt like laughing. To them, it's like the room is very big and they have to talk very loud! Ha. But not to forget, that's typical la.. as long as they are happy! Right?! Ha...

...Swimming...

Woo! I went swimming with Ray today. He really swims very fast!I think I have swam around 10 laps today. Which is good. The weather is real funny. One moment it's sunny, and the next moment, it's windy and looks like it's going to rain. And after that, it really thickens and the whole place looks dark. After 5mins, the sunshine pierced through the clouds. And they ran away. Back came the sunshine! Amazing. I think nowadays, Singapore's weather is really unpredictable. Thus causing more and more people to get sick. My neighbour, Fritz, my friends Jianyin and Yenfang are also ill these days.

Better take gd care of urself. If possible... go exercising.. JIO me along if you want!

...Leaving Singapore...

No, not me. It's my Auntie. Today, she is leaving Singapore to Penang! Yay! Ha! So happy... finally after ten years! :@)


...Amazing Race 5 on 5...

Wow!! The first episode is terrific. It's going to be my next most-watched TV series. The game is real exciting and it makes me feel like joining it. It really tests your ability (physical and mental), teamwork, luck (getting taxi), being a good guy, etc. Alot and alot. Hope that Singapore will have such a programme!! WOO!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)