Tired tired tired...

Today, I woke up at 11.45am! And feeling quite tired from the NDP training from last night... Last night's performance is one of the magnificant! We managed to get the top man to scale up to the 8th layer! WOOHOO!! Yeah manz!! Really love NDP as each training gets even much more exciting.

One thing though, I need to have a better estimate in the positioning of my body. Because the bottom layers are quite far apart, I must try and negate the gap in between. Because of that, for me, I must try and make my body flat. In this way, people on top of me can be stable! Yeah manz... tml gonna try it out again.

...Grant-A-Wish Meeting...

I have attended a meeting today. The attendance is not so good. Around 10 people turned up. At the end of the day, I managed to know more about the committee members. And also, know more about Grant-A-Wish. Well, it's a volunteer service and wishes of children and from unfortunate families have been consolidated. We are the medium between them and the donors. I really hope that it will be a success!!

So my friends, if you are keen in donating or fufilling some of the wishes of the more unfortunate children, please feel free to let me know... I'll provide the details as much as I can!!

Helping people in need is a deed which I feel is very important in one's life!

:@)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006