Today, Shag day!

Sleeping well

I feel that sleep is real important as it may affect one's performance for the day. Didn't really slept well at Yiwen's house! Coz the mattress is very uneven, i guess. Oh well, but I crawled up at 10.38am.

...Sports Day...

I actually rushed from her home to mine and to NUS.  Being in the organising committee for Sports Day is very fun. All of us actually learnt alot about how the games are played (eg Frisbee, volleyball, captain's ball).  So fun and today's turn-out happened to be around 30 people. Which is very good already.

I was given the post for referee and so fun to be in it. As a referee, you must concentrate fully on the game, and must know who's ball it is suppose to be with when it's out from the boundary! :@) I had so much fun playing volleyball with the non-soccer fans! Yeah. 

I was arrowed to do the warm up and I try not to make it as army as possible.  I went to do the head rotation to the legs warm up. And later, one of them asked me what's am I in the army. I didn't answer to him as I do not want him to let him know that i'm an officer. Later, someone told him that I'm two bar. Diaoz... that's not what I want people to know me, you see.

Anyway, I really had fun! The people really are keen in playing sports, despite some of them didn't engage in sports for so long already. After all the friendly matches are over, I left for NDP, feeling very shag.

...NDP ...

I didn't eat my lunch at all today! And by the time I reached Kallang, it's already close to 7pm. I immediately went to change up and went to the staging area. 15mins after I have reached, all of us started to enter the stadium! So fast!

The performance is very nice!! WOO! Didn't expect to see Shimin there coz she's late mah. And we tried with the guys carrying 2 yellow pong-pongs while the girls carry 2 red ones. I think the effect will be better.

I yawned when the performance is over. Really very shag and hungry at this stage. But looking at the people, I felt that luckily, I made it on time! :@)

We had our tickets today! And there are actually 6pairs of actual tickets and the rest, preview tickets to be given to us, participants. We went for guessing game and when it's my turn, I chose '7'. Daniel, my trainer, re-arranged the order and at the 7th set, it's mine!! When he handed to me, I didn't know that they are actual day tickets! I looked and it wrote, 9th august! WOO! I was so happy that i cried out loud! Renshao said that I was abit delay with the response! Ha!! :@)

But the end point is that we, as participants, do not need to matter as to whether we get the preview or actual tickets coz we are in it for both days. I feel it's not that important as to who has the preview or the actual day tickets.

...Supper "Dinner" ...

Yeah! It's meal time and I was so happy when I reached Leisure park. Alot of our group members were there. We ate, chatted until 11plus. I feel that such gatherings is good as we can get a chance to know more about our group members. Yeah manz!! Hope that every training, we shall have such meal gatherings so that we can build up our group member's rapport! Yeah!

I reached home at 12.05am. Feeling Super super shag!! Buay tahanz. Bathed and doze off!!

**concuss**

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)