WOOHOO

Yesterday, I didn't have time to do BLOG because I was all out the whole day!!

<>

...Driving Theory Test...

Today, I met Hisham and JianBang and actually I merely want to accompany Hisham for his booking of his Driving theory. And in the end, I also joined him. It's on 12AUG. Wooman, after Bintan trip, it really makes me feel that driving is fun. Coz I drove the buggy car at Bintan, which is very fun. :@)

...Marche for Brunch...

THis is the 4th time I have ever been to Marche. Well, ordered the pizza and the pototo wedges. $7.80 lo. Actually, Marche sells alot of nice food. However, it's dear. So I actually tried not to go there so often. Ha...

We went to Coffee Club at Taka where we ate Muddy Mud Pie. Eating it is very nice!! And when it came to our table, the people sitting in front of us, turned back and gave a shocking look. Coz they have never seen that before. And they immediately asked the waiter what is our order. Aiyo, how can they act like that? Diaoz man.

...NDP Rehearsal...

Oh... I reached Kallang after 15 minutes from Somerset MRT. That's real fast. At this point of time, I was feeling quite tired already. But I still carried on. I met Yiwen at Kallang MRT and we headed to the stadium. Today, we are the only organisation there, apart from the ever garung, SAF. Oh well... we have actually had some minor changes to our formation, which involves much more running already. Ha. Which is good. Coz it actually increases the rate of excitement in the dance... :@)

Oh yes, I would not be the top man of the 2-layer pyramid already. They have scrapped off the idea as they find that they do have time to include it in the event.

...C U...

It's Coyote Ugly for short. I dashed down to Raffles Place to meet Lionel and Ivan after the NDP training. Leaving behind Wen with Shumin. That is the first time that I am doing this, ie going to clubbing after NDP training. I do feel that I stink, but I think my friends didn't comment me abt that... so it's gd.. AH!

We holland on the way to C U. Anyway, we managed to reach C U at around 11pm. The place is one of the smallest club I have ever went. So small~! Aiyo. But the music is nice though. We danced and drank. And it is surprising that most of my friends at Pnevma don't really enjoy dancing lo... But we had fun.

Left around 1.10am, with everyone's being momentarily deaf! Ha. Despite feeling senh, we still walked towards Chinatown. But halfway through, they gave up and we ended up taking cab.

...Porridge...

There's a porridge stall at Lucky Chinatown which is 24-hrs. It is famous for it's frog leg porridge! Amazing lo... It smells so good after the cap of the claypot is removed. YummY! But i didn't eat that... AH... I ate pork porridge. Delicious.

Actually, me and my friends we planned to take the first train/bus back home. Which means to stay until 6am. However, when I know that they are going home and most of them are either going back to Clementi area or NUS, so I decided to return with them to NUS.

...NUS CSC ClubHse...

This is the place where we chatted until 7am. Bryan was there too. And it was through this night where I actually have known a friend who is really similar to me! It's really pure coincidence leh! All along, I have told my singlehood friends whereby they will be able to meet their loved ones in Uni/teriary education. And indeed. For me, I have found a person who is taking the same course as me, and have alot of things in common! WOO! :@0
Amazing...

Chatting and playing cards are not the only things. We drank milo (thanks to Claudine) and we also talked about coincidental ghost stories, which can make one's hair stand. Woo. And the atmosphere is one of the perfect. It rained heavily with lightning when we talked about spirits/ghosts.

...Bryan's Room...

Bryan told me about the criteria and approach into choosing modules for my course. I'm real lucky to have met him. He's very helpful and will give u honest advice... :@) Oh yes, he is currently staying at Prince George Park Hostel. And the scenery is beautiful.

He introduce to me some of his interests like mind boggling artefacts that can make u think. And it's amazing as I have some of the toys he has. And woo... can't believe that once I was really into this kind of stuff also!!

He also likes puzzles and find things that are the odd one out... Haa... Interesting guy! Learnt alot from him.

...On my way home...

I kinda feel that in life, everything's possible. It depends on how well u manage ur time and also, most importantly, whether u want to do it or not. Doing things for the sake of doing is definitely pointless. And if u have the will to practise, it is hardwork tat will enable you to see the fruit of success in the end.

HAVE FAITH IN URSELF! AND LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST, my friends...

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)