Hey hey... I think yesterday's blog has problem... I had a problem in entering the website... especially during the accessing of your account. But anyway, it's ok already.

Today, I did shopping with Yiwen and my mum at Rivervale Mall. One thing I find about shopping is that it's very fun and you have to bargain too! And what I have learnt is that those male storetenders are more generous than female ones... :@) No offence to the females who read this..Ha

Well, we bought food which amounted to $11.40. It's so cheap!

Below is the breakdown:

Item............Price
8 Kuning Fish...$1.50
Vege and stuff..$3.80
Tou fu..........$0.60
Liver...........$2.50
Honey Melon.....$3.00
Total..........:$11.40

It's real cheap. Ha. When we reached home, we marinated the kuning fish with salt, after all the organs are removed. Can't wait for the cooking.

Yiwen and I have actually worked out what to cook on Saturday. They are bittergourd soup, liver with ginger, vegetables in oyster sauce and fried kuning.

During the cooking, we learnt alot of small points. Ha. And for the first 3 fishes, I can agree that it's not look so good as the heat is not hot enough. My mum saw it and she straight away gave the comment that the fish fail. How can she say such thing one? I know that sagittarius people are very direct, and they do hurt people's feelings without knowing it. Argh... furthermore, she herself didn't do much cooking. At least she could say some finer stuff like, you can cook better next time... or what mah... -_-

Anyway, we took around 2hrs to get everything cooked. I really liked the soup and the vegetables in oyster sauce. Yummy! And my dad, as usual, didn't gave his comments. All of us ate very full during dinner. :@) I can say that it's a success afterall. I felt like cooking every sunday so that I can improve in my cooking skills! Yeahmanz. And my family members are victims! Ha... :@)

I'm also very happy that actually my girlfriend also helped out in the cooking! Yeahmanz.. Without her, I can't do the dinner too! Thanks Yiwen... :@)

...Steven Lim...

Oh manz... I wonder if you guys have heard of him. He's actually promoting his infamous eyebrow plucking and weight gain book. Went to his website and I find him quite egotistical. Where got people say himself 'handsome'? And argh... can't believe that over 50000 people have actually visited his website...

The sad case is I'm one of them. Haa... It's Yiwen who saw his website on 8days. Despite all these, he's quite talented la... went to semifinals in quite alot of the singing competitions, including Singapore Idol and Talentime... Well, all these comes with practise. If you are curious... check him out in Yahoo!

...NKF 2004...

It seems to me that every 3 months, there will be an NKF show. The frequency is getting higher and higher each year. Yiwen and I kinda felt that it's more like a money-magnet association whereby it is too money-minded. Oh well, I didn't really catch it on TV and didn't even bother to call in.

I can still remember during April, I called a total for 5 calls. Hoping to win money! But instead of not winning, I even have to fork out $30!~ Diaoz... Hurt pain lo! So I'm not gonna be enticed in such thing also...

...NDP Tickets...

Woa manz... can't believe that I didn't get it. I really wonder how does the balloting system works! Do they only give people who are working in managerial posts? Or those who smsed over 10 sms to get the tix? I've tried for 2 years already. And next year, I'm going to try it again. If I can't get it, I'm sure going to write in!

They should allow all Singaporeans to have a fair chance in obtaining the tix. I feel that if those who have tickets this year, next year, they shouldn't qualify. Shifting the chance to those who didn't have to catch it "LIVE" next year! Do you agree with me?

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)