Hey hey...

Woo SATURDAY! What a day that past so fast!

Today, forced myself to wake up for my French Lesson. Felt that the timing for the french lesson should be around 10am mah... aiyo. ANyway, today's lesson really involves the previous lessons. And it really made me wanna spend more time in revising french... Coz u'll find urself rusty if u do not practise lo... -_-

After that, Yiwen and I went to Handicap's Welfare Home at Whampoa Drive. It's the first time that I have joined a volunteer activity, ie PAINT-A-HOME. We reached there just in time for lunch.

Today, thought that we will paint. But we actually spent the whole day doing the scraping of the old paint and removal of fungi. Find that it's not so efficient leh... -_- We should be painting mah... so that tml, we juz need to put another layer of paint... :@) I have seen the t-shirt and it's very nicE!! THat fueled me to come back tml for the second part! Haa...

I dyed my hair today! WOOHOO!! Finally! With the help of Yiwen. Bought light blond. But it turned out to be brown. Ha... THE NEW LOOK OF MERVYN! Anyway, it's up to u to @)@ whether it's suitable for me lo... :@)

Yiwen's parents treated me, yiwen, her bro and Fang Quan dinner at Crystal Jade! Woo man. What a delicious dinner man... From baos to noodles... Yummy! I was feeling real full leh...

By the time I reached home, i'm feeling dead tired already... BEcause of the activities which I have done lo... zzz now... as tml still need to wake up at 7am! **BLINK**

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006