...NUS...

This morning, I headed back to the CSC Clubhse for a minor gathering regarding Sports day (240704). Well, there are only 7 people in the committee and i'm one of them... Knew quite alot of new friends, Shihao, Xinyi, XuDao, Dawal... Interesting eh...

Why I say that? Coz Dawal is also hoping to get into material science! Woo! He's the first friend that I knew who is interested in the same major as me! :@)

I also found out that Chee Kian (the moo moo at the Cluedo night) is actually same age as me. He's under NIE and he's taking maths. It's quite odd. Coz when I asked the guys what age, they will give '83' as the answer... Ha... Juz dunno why leh. Probably I have the instinct that they are the same age as me... Or even younger lo

I have arrowed myself to be the basketball and frisbee referee! YEah... so I must really try and learn as many ground rules for both of these games... Haa..!

...NDP Rehearsal...

Rainy day rainy night... when we reached Kallang, it continued to rain. I met Yiwen at Kallang and at the same time, met Andy. We ate dinner at the coffeeshop nearby the Kallang Stadium. I suddenly had the craving for fried fish with ginger and onion. So I ordered that. The shoplady didn't seem to know what dish I'm talking. After asking her shi-fu, she knew how to cook and gave me the meal. It seems to me that it's her first time cooking this dish and it tasted very delicious. Serious leh! :@)

Today's rehearsal turned out to be quite sucky. At the start is ok. But when it comes to the pyramid, my trainer came up to me and told me that if this time, I still carry on doing the mistake, he'll remove me from the pyramid. I was feeling quite disappointed from the way they say it. I should have retorted them straight away that why not you remove me right now...

I was feeling that if the replacement has the same result as me, I can say that they are terribly sorry with what they have done. By giving me the comment that there are other replacements available, I feel very insulted. Shit them man!

...Home...

Send Yiwen home. Really hoped that she can think through what is she going to do for her future. I simply just feel that NYP is being very unfair to her. How can an institution be so inflexible as such that if you did not pass one module, u have to retain for a year! Argh!

Really hope that she can think it through... :@)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)