...QET...

Slept at 4am yesterday and got up at 8.50am.  Crystal and I left the chalet and headed to Hougang after having McDonald's breakfast at White sands. We are on our way for Qualifying English Test (QET).  We are accompanied by Lionel, Siyang and Jinhui.  Slept on bus 151. ZzzZ

There are so many people taking the exam.  When I got the paper, it's so tough! The essay that I'm going to write is relating to changing demographics in Singapore and how it affects retail and supply companies.  Woa manz! I took almost an hour to plan out what to write man.  After the 2hours ordeal, it's finally over. And I think that i'm most prob taking the English Module for Semester 1! AH!  My friends also felt this way, and we joined the gang of English Module (GEM) haa.. Wrong Abbreviation used.

...Army Friends...

I was invited for a gathering with JianYuan and Raymond last night for dinner. So I agreed. I rushed down straight from NUS to Orchard to meet them. We chatted at Coffeebean regarding army, and how's life after my retirement! Ha! I can't believe that Jackson is putting up a negative reputation for the company.  He's smoking out most of the time and he always reach office late and left office early. Diaoz leh. I didn't teach him that! -_-

Oh well, thinking about the good old days in army, I'm happy that they actually jioed me out for dinner. We had it at Crystal jade, together with Bryan. Can't believe that all of them have a good appetite and they always patronise such stalls! Didn't know that too. They are also avid tea drinkers back in camp. Without me knowing it throughout my camplife as I don't stay in most of the time! Ha!!

I left them around 8pm, after Sean Chia came.  I have to meet Yiwen for a french movie and they are on their way to Bryan's Ice-cream shop! One day I will definitely patronise his stall! Yeah!! :@) I actually had some tears when I said 'goodbye' to them. Probably I was real happY!

...Osama...

This is a movie that Yiwen and I caught at Alliance Francaise.  It's about a girl, who is an Afghanstani. Women at Afghan has zero value and not allowed to work. She was made to dress like a guy, named Osama, to work in the city, for an old man.  Later, all the boys need to attend military training and she was involved.  Weeks passed and soon, she was being discovered that she's a girl.  She was caught and jailed. During a trial, she was acquitted of her death sentence as it was illegal for a girl to dress like a guy at Afghan. She was then wedded to the old man.  She can't escape as her life is taken by the old man, to be a "jail-bird" and a machine to give birth to babies.  -story end-

It's really unfair justice as women are really treated worse as objects. If I was her, I rather end my life when I was at the trial for death sentence. It's like a slow death when she is married to the old man! Ewww! Can't believe that this story is actually adapted from a true life story.

I enjoyed the show, all thanks to Yiwen who wanted to watch it badly. :@) After sending her to Bishan station, I went back to Chalet... Shag man!

...Back to Chalet...

Woa...By the time I reached Pasir Ris, it's already 12am. I walked to Coasta Sands from Pasir Ris interchange leh! First time in my life.

At night, we played cards all the way, Bluff, Asshole Dai-di, Family game until 5am leh! Claudine and I slept on the floor and we chatted for another 20minutes after that we concussed till 9am.  Very shag indeed! Ha!! :@)


Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006