It's Saturday... And it's very tiring day again...

I woke up at around 7.45am and ate breakfast, pork curry. When I reached Newton to Alliance Francaise, I was feeling a little stomach ache! I actually can't eat curry early in the morning... as it will stimulate my bowels! Ha!

Well, the french lesson went very well... Learnt about directions today and it's very interesting... Have to really apply and practise it... Otherwise, it will be fruitless!

I went back and slept... Very tired lo... Luckily my friend, Renshao called me. Otherwise, i will really oversleep for my NDP rehearsal! Before leaving the house, I ate the yamcake fried by my mother... Tasted not bad. Actually, she can try and practise to cook... But she's juz lazy... -Dengz-

Reached Kallang around 6pm and Zehe, Yiwen and I rushed to the Singapore Indoor Stadium. And the rest are practising... Today is actually the Minister's vetting for the NDP rehearsal. Overall, we did quite well... However, I'm quite unhappy about one of the trainers. He's being very sarcastic and he really lacks leadership. I was up on the pyramid and later, we descend. He came up to me and asked me which layer i'm in. And later, he commented to me that I need to step properly next time. I said, " OK..." I even explained to him my procedures as I felt that if I didn't do it, I will be unstable up at the pyramid. Instead of listening to me, he told me this," Actually, I have noticed that for the past few trainings, you have been doing the same old mistake. Please kindly do not do it again." After listening to that, I feel that he is being unreasonable and to a certain extent, being very bossy! I gave him a look after what I have heard. How can people say such things? He is not in my shoes and he don't understand a single % of what I'm feeling up there. And seriously, I didn't feel that I did badly for the past trainings. Idiot! HE IS CONDEMNED. IDIOT TRAINER! Who does he think he is!

Anyway, apart from that, luckily, we had supper straight after the NDP rehearsal. Which hypered my mood a little higher. We dined with more members in my group at Leisure Park. Ate Burger King as I didn't really had a full dinner.

Andy is a guy whom is very funny. Actually, it was him who jioed all the members. We even discussed whether to have a BBQ or a chalet as a gathering! I feel that it's good as it can encourage more friendship to flower! YEAH!

Took cab home with Chee Keong, who is living at Fernvale. That place is really very secluded. Very few facilites and bus services. Woo... Felt happy to reach home and dozed off.... ZzzzZzzzZ

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006