Well, it's MOnday! But I'm not suffering from Monday Blues.

...Typing my Bintan story...
Today, I managed to complete half portion for DAY TWO for my Bintan story. It's quite fun to write. However, during the midst of writing, it is best to write when you are alone, with no disturbance. So that you can think better. :@)

Do wait for my story to develop and I shall publish to let all of you to see.

...Cancellation of Secsch outing...
OH man! It's so saddening to hear about this. I called Tuckleng and he told me that he hasn't agreed to meet up. So many rejections from him already. Felt that it's very hard to call out. Oh well...

For Iris, suddenly, she has to rush down to the hospital to meet her friend. IT's real sudden and plus the weather has started to pour already. Felt real disappointed to have planned out this outing. So, it ends with Huihui and me. It's just too few people to go to Geylang to eat. I decided to cancel it in the end.

Organising an outing once a few months, it's quite fun and I really looked forward to it. I just feel disappointed that it has to be cancelled like an hour before leaving home. Oh manzzzz -_-

...Ideas...

Woohoo... Yiwen and I has thought of something interesting... and we have to start studying on webpage creation... as we find there are alot ALOT of things to learn. One month is not enough. Guess that it'll hopefully take us 3mths or so to know the basics, I'll be very happy!

Yeah... that's about it for Monday

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)