Today is such a busy and fun day for me... :@)

Well, I accompanied my mum to Rivervale Mall to buy the dishwashing liquid... She actually woke me up to buy this stuff! OMG. Anyway, she left home at around 11.00pm so that she can be punctual for her 1.30pm appointment at Tan Tock Seng Hospital. So funny! She is always overly punctual!

Anyway, after that, I went to Orchard and met JianBang...

...Shopping, eating... Shopping...
That is what we did practically today at Orchard Road. I bought a pair of Levis 506 jeans and it looked terrific! Haa... loved it lo... :@) It's my second pair of Levis jeans in my wardbrobe.

After that, we went to Suntec and headed to his fav haunt, the Starbucks at Millenia Walk. We drank coffee and were given discount. So good! Coz he knows the boss there and he gave him that as he's a regular! Amazing. After that, Ray came and he accompanied us. We chatted and he showed us his PDA. Woo... real cool and very savvy. We chatted around 10plus and Ray sent me to Potong Pasir.

When I reached home, I was feeling tired and I'm real happy to see Mickey! He's real cute and he's also very close to me. I hugged him and when I drank soup, he would come near me and he bit his bone! Ha...

Interesting day indeed. Hope that I will not overspend next time though. Didn't gone shopping for so long already! Enjoying life man!!

Enjoy your life and make sure that you enjoy it with your loved one(s). Every second is precious!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)