...Housewarming...
Today, it's my first time going for a housewarming. It's actually to Christopher's Gombak home.  Have to walk quite long frm Gombak MRT to his hse... haa... 5mins.  When I reached his home, there are alot of his relatives visiting him.  His house is quite pointed, especially for his bedroom.  It's of odd shape, compared to the usual 4-wall room.  I'm really impressed as in their family managed to work very well with the space constraint.  He has alot of new things, eg TV, aircon, cupboard, sofabed. And his study table is directly beside the window, which enables him to study very well!
 
He burnt for me a CD, of Avril Lavigne's, Penny and Cindy Wang's songs.  Not bad eh? Ha.  Chatted with him and found that we didn't talk much for a long time already.  I also gave him 4 tupperware containers so that he can use for his Uni or for his home. Ha.  Left around 6.30pm and time really passed so fast!
 
...QET...
I have to prepare for QET lo... ohmanz... stressed lo! And judging from the exercise that NUS has given me, it's so tough! Diaoz... -_-
 
...Virus alert...
Think my laptop has virus already.  I suddenly downloaded a program called 'Clocksync' and it's after dling it, I find that it's very laggy! Argh, but I have tried to delete it already. -_- But Norton Virus has yet to remove the spybot virus from my computer... AH!!
 
 

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)