I'm so guilty today. It's my 4th year anniversary with Yiwen! :@) Why do I feel this way? Because I didn't give her any present today!! She actually took her time to buy gifts for me, all having purple theme. Really appreciate her effort! Thanks Wen. :@)
 
However, however, I have brought her to Insomnia, CHIMJES.  It's a fantastic restaurant whereby the ambience is great under the sky and it's a candlelight dinner. I've ordered Chicken in spinach while she ordered medium done lamb chops! They are both delicious! Our mouths salvated when the food is in our mouth! That's so amazing about it!
 
We have both enjoyed the dinner very much. Furthermore, it's our first time we have our meals there! Yeah! Yiwen, thank you very much!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006