...Chalet Feelings...
 
Today, I was really regaining most of the sleep which I have lost 2 days ago... Ha. This is the first chalet which I have ever slept so late and have so much fun, especially the card games.  Those chalet which I have went for my secsch or families, I always sleep quite early and for secsch, it's quite odd leh. As in, I just feel that some of the conversations engaged is quite fake! Ha! Well, I may be the only one feeling this, but I just feel quite comfortable with the CSC friends! :@)
 
Thanks man!
 
...Friends...
 
I feel that friends are really important in one's lives.  They really have some % similiar to you. And that's the amazing part when you discover it.  The good thing is time will slowly unveil the similiarities to you through numerous gatherings and chats.  Yeah! FRIENDS forever to those who have seen my BLOG! :_@)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006