Hi EVERYONE!

What a SUNNY SATURDAY!! Well well, I couldn't really sleep last night. Maybe due to the nap which I took straight after dinner last night! HA!! Anyway, real glad that another exam is over!! Oh yes, I am also very happy that I manage to get a few wrong! :) And guess what?? 4 more to go!! Ha!! YEAH!! Everyday, I'm getting closer to the end of exams. Isn't that cool!!

I can't believe that quite a few of my friends commented about the dish-washing. Didn't expect yar!! Btw, want to ask... Have u frequently volunteer to wash all the dinner dishes, including the pots and pans?? I bet there are very few... Ha!! :) Anyway, I feel that sometimes, it's good to help out in the washing of dishes... because most of the time, the only contribution that we do is to help finish up the food. Or at most get the rice for the family members right? :) Anyway, I bet that we do help out sometimes... but most of the time, it's very RARE! Am i correct to say that?? HA!

Today, I met Yiwen and Wanxin at AMK Mac and I shared the concept of inhome shopping with her. Feeling real great because another friend of mine already taught that this idea exists... Hope that she think about it and decide what is best for her... YEAH!

After exams, I walked past the swimming pool and saw only a few cats and dogs in the pool. Some are suntanning!! GOSH!! I can't wait for exams to end and go and suntan!! WOO! And swim and swim the whole day!! Isn't that great! Can help to keep fit as well as to look good!! :)

As I said for the past few days, yes!! MUST continue to JIAYOU!! Yeah!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)