Today, I went and met Burton and Joyce. Yiwen and I went for the initialisation of the 'Tian Dao'. It's quite an experience as we learnt quite alot. Things which I can't say to other people, be it face-to-face and within this blog itself. It's a personal secret.. according to them. Well, they are not really a religion, but they actually actively involve in teaching people about the Right Path to Heaven. It certainly had opened up my mind and there are alot of things which are kinda linked and very amazing. WOO!

After that, we dined there for lunch. It's vegetarian Nasi Lemak!! U gotta listen to this part!! Well, everything they prepared are vegetarian and I'm real impressed with his Auntie's cooking! Simply amazing. This is what we ate!

1. Fake Ikan Bilis (It's mushroom!!)
2. Fried shredded potatoes
3. Coconut Rice
4. Fake Luncheon Meat
5. Fake Fried Fish
6. Cucumber
7. OTAH!!! VERY SUPERB!! WOO!
8. Green Bean soup

Woa man... Now it's like night time and I'm typing all these food!! Make me salivate!! And according to Burton, all these are cooked voluntarily. Woa! Real amazed and I certainly had enjoyed the vegetarian food.

Oh yes, forget to add is the FANTASTIC CHILLY! Once u eat... it's certainly amazing and u would want to take more and swallow it down!! Woa!! Simply love it man.

Later, we actually met up with Beng Cheng and we talked over 2hrs, together with Burton, Joyce and Yiwen about the inhome shopping. He's very interested especially with the dishwashing liquid as well as the metal cleaner! He can't wait to buy and try it for his own! Real excited with his excitement!! WOA!! Real happy because I feel that I didn't really wasted my time today and learnt alot from my friends!! WOA! HA!!

Back to studies le!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006