Well well, another 9am paper is finally over... Changing Landscapes of Singapore. The gruelling two hour paper is certainly a never-forget. I wrote 5 essays and at the last 30minutes, I rushed to complete the 20 mark essay. And after planning and writing the first page, the teacher announced that we have left 15minutes!! I panicked slightly because I still have points to write. By the last 5 minutes, I had about 3 more points and I rushed to complete it. By this time, my handwriting was becoming kanasai and my hand hurts because the cutting of the pen is not so good. After that, I began writing to a point that it was the last minute of my life. The guy on my right saw me and he actually glanced at me twice, looking the way I was writing. The table was jerking and I just can't bear to stop my pen from writing. Soon, I concluded the essay. And 'PENS DOWN'. I didn't even have time to check the overall 5 essays but it's ok. Ha!! Yeah, one paper down again.

Gosh! I went to clubroom and you know what? The people, so unfriendly!! Ha!! Just joking. Actually, I saw Mika, Mao, Freddy, Xiaoyun, Cheekian and Shundeng. They are so engrossed (as if) with their studies that they didn't even say HI! I commented, " WEI! I SAID HI!" Then, some good souls managed to responded together. What is this man!! Ha! But it's kinda funny because they actually responded to my second calling. And CheeKian called me "Bitch". Ha.. that's his way of speech... Gaoxiao leh!

Today, on the way to school, I met my classmate and we chatted. And you know what? He really sounded very negative and it's quite a lucky thing that I am not a classmate of his now. To him, everything is sian and he didn't want to do anything except to come to school, study and go home. What is this man? I asked him whether is he joining any activities apart from studying. He didn't. Then I asked him what about next Semester. He said that he feel sian and he feels that he'll be bogged down by the activities. GOSH! He kept saying sian and even though I nudged him telling him not to say anymore, after a while, he still say somemore... What is NUS nuturing the students? Preparing for the future?? Or to teach them how to use pens the correct way for three years only?? GOSH! And you know what is his msn address?? It contains the word, "veryxian". I was like ........

Anyway, when I reached home, I slept! So nice! Ha!! The lunch which I ate with Zhiwei was not filling at all! The breaded fish fillet. Hmmz... Ain't not going to order at the cafe at the Swimming Pool already. So expensive. Ha!!

Oh yes, I have checked the Nature of Language results. For my exam, I got a total of 73 marks. Real bad leh!! Cham already. I'm not sure whether can I even get a decent B. Hmmz... see how it goes bah!! BAD BAD!

Nevertheless, I still have 2 more graded papers and one more ungraded paper to go.... Hope that the 2 graded papers can help me pull up my CAP for this sem!! Gotta Jiayou le!! WOO HOO!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006