Well well

Sunday eh?? Ha!!

Today, my friend was featured in GENY of Straitstimes. Ha.... His name is Otard Chew. Ya... we are kinda like buddies in army... in OCS... haa... Quite lucky to have met him. It's like during the army, I don't really like my attached buddy in OCS (first month). Then, met him and later, became friends. And kinda click... and tell jokes, do pull up... simply very fun la. Those were the days man.

Anyway, yes... his name is one of the unique names. Some other mentioned names are really odd... Grandville... his sister, Pony. It's real amazing. Btw, then I asked him how he managed to be on the newspaper. It's because one of his friend's friend is currently working internship with Straits Times and she needed to come out with an article. So she/he (not mentioned by Otard) came and ask him for information and there... he was featured already.

Yiwen and I kinda feel that it's a good way of publicity le. Newspaper is indeed a silent way of communication, a one way transfer of knowledge. And it is through this process, that news are spread even faster through word-of-mouth. :)

Today, I met up Burton and yes... he will consider about signing up the programme. He feels that this programme that I am running can help him in his future planning and don't mind thinking about it. Yes! :) and he brought me to his house and his auntie's home to see the Tian Dao's alter. It's real amazing to have a HDB room filled with a air ventilator! And also, the building is 30yrs old and because of the recent upgrading... Lor Lew Lian doesn't have the impression on me that it is that old. Amazing. And his auntie's home is so clean and neat.... Don't look a single bit of 10-yr-old flat.

Kinda feel that life is real temporary. Read this on my calender....

DREAM AS IF YOU'LL LIFE FOREVER...
LIVE AS IF YOU'LL DIE TODAY...

I feel it's real true. Alot of us waste time of things which we don't even think/feel that it is not of considerable sense. But anyway, I'm trying to make full use of my time to do the things which I feel is important to me. Yes... TIME MANAGEMENT.

Oh yes... forget about this. Today Bertram called me up! Real shocked. When he said, " Hello?" I recognised it's him and after one sec, I was quite shocked and said, "Eh?? Bertram??" Coz I didn't expect him to call me up. Somemore, I saw him online juz half an hour before he called. So I really didnt know he will call. Ha!! Chatted with him over 27mins... Real nice chatting as we talked about studies, food (his bread talk), Singapore, family and holidays. Yar... later, I told him that my phone is not free incoming at night. And we stopped chatting on the phone but carried on at MSN. :)

Ha... today is certainly a day which passes by so fast. I learnt quite a lot of things today... like from Yiwen (computer), Otard, Burton, Bertram... so many people... :) Life is so interesting with activities and people. When you are packed up with workload... every thing that you do, you will find that there are many angles to a certain problem. Every people have different opinions, views, experiences. It is through sharing that we can gain entertainment and put interest into other people's lives. I'm not sure if I have spoken too much. But that is the way which I feel that life should be. And we should communicate more within our friends and people around us.

Before I end, today, I had dinner with mum and dad at mall and it's kinda strange because my dad actually accompanied us to eat without him eating at all. And he treated us the dinner. According to him, his taxi biz for today is not bad. That is why he don't mind treating. Anyway, I ordered the black chicken soup and salted vegetables. Not bad le! Ha!! And the herbs can perk me up at night when I study. :)


Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006