Today, I made a new friend. His name is Stephen and he's a psychology student Yr 1. It was at the Changing Landscapes tutorial and we are doing the debate discussion together. That's how I met him. Also got his msn. Yeah.. a start of a new friendship. :)

Oh yes... I was late for my material science tutorial and by the time I reached there, they are already at third question. However, that's not my point. My point is that it was my first ever experience to alight at the new bus stop at NUS. It's close to S14 of Science faculty and it's very convenient because even though i'm late, the distance that I ran, apart from usual days, was shorter! Ha!! :)

Attended a meeting today and the turn out is not so good. Kinda feel that it's very draggy. Not that I'm pintpointing or something. But there are too many interruptions in the midst of the programme meeting. They say that they are busy with their schedule and yet, they want to drag. Kinda contradictory right? Anyway, the meeting ended at around 9pm but still, I feel that it can be shortened lo!!

Denise's father drove me home to Serangoon and kinda grateful towards them. Save money and time mah! :) And chatted with Denise and they kinda know much more abt me. Not only that, I also advises her about the benefits of staying at PGP. Ha... Oh yes... actually quite a few of my friends are asking me whether am I staying in school for next sem, I told them not. In the actual fact, I haven't actually thought about it. It is of the lowest priority. Feel that it is not necessary at all though. I prefer home.

Yes... I have planned what I am suppose to do for the next few weeks till end of exams. Can't wait for 3MAY to arrive.... Come on examinations.... I shall write on you and make sure you don't crumple as the pen may tickle you.... (can't believe i actually type and describe this... kinda impromptu... JUST IGNORE THE LAST SENTENCE).

Oh yes... before I end, I actually received an April Fool's sms from my friend, Raymond. The message goes like this:

"I'm in hospital right now... Hai... So bored now..."

So I actually replied as asked him, " What happened?!!"

His response is, " Got you! Happy April Fool's day!"

I was kinda like feeling stupid at that moment... I then forwarded the sms to my friends.... like Shane, Jian Bang, Joshua, Rebecca, Suzanne, Hisham and Huihui. Alot of them all shocked to hear that sms!! Straight away asked me alot of qns... like 'WHAT HAPPENED?!?!? ARE YOU OK??!' My friend Joshua even called me up straightaway! Ha!! Actually, I feel quite bad as in I played a prank on them. But oh well... Ha!!! APRIL FOOL'S DAY!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)