Today is certainly a good day to remember!!

This is what happened!

FACT / FAKE!
Currently, Class95Fm is having this game every hour in the radio waves. And today, I was at clubroom, listening to the radio. Then, heard Vernetta Lopez announcing the start of the game. "The Qn is: Justin Timberlake's first solo album is called 'JUSTIN'. Fact/Fake"

I knew the answer and decide to just try my luck. I tried and u know what?? At the 3rd call, I heard the ringtone and next, it was her who answered!! I was very thrilled. And she sounded so cheerful.

And I answered. And my voice was recorded. Then, she took down the details. Yeah... so happy and I literally won $50 cash juz like that!! I really didn't expect. I immediately told some of my friends at the clubroom, Fred and Lihui and we all listened. I called up my sis and Mum to listen to the radio also!! Ha!! Then, after SPICE GIRLS' song, there came... the recording!! Ha!!! Yeah!! :) Real happy and thrilled!!

Later, I went and had lunch with Fred. :) Had quite a fun time chatting with him abt Mariah Carey, Britney Spears and some booby stuffs! Ha!! Can't believe it... Find it amusing...


At night, I met up Trislin and Yiwen and we had dinner at Le Meridien. Today is certainly a great day because the speaker for the function is real good. Trislin, Burton and Joyce had such a great time listening. And you know what? Trislin has decided to try and hop on with us and try out the inhome shopping. And for Burton and Joyce, they are most likely to consider for themselves. Great man!! Yeah!!

I have learnt alot today. About team work. Eng Chien, Beng Cheng, and Yiwen and Mahmood and Sarina, really helped alot! Woa!! Really a great teamwork. And together with Desmond. Simply a great time tonight!!

I am glad that I didn't actually neglect this as I find that both studies and this own part time business are of equal importance! Great man!! Have to study le!!

EVERYONE!! JIAYOU!!!!

:)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006