Oh yes! Tuesday. Next week's exam.... Sobz

Went with Lihui to Clementi NTUC to buy food for the exam tea... Quite happy for it. When I was buying the tea bags, got a lady asked me: " Excuse me, what is this word?"

I replied, " This word is tea."
" Oh, is this teh tarik?"
"Yes it is."
"Oh ok... this is the drink that cost $0.10 a cup last time right? The Indian guy sell one right? Very nice hor... very nice hor?"
I was like... "Yes...very nice."
"This packet then same taste? Nice or not?"
"Yar, it's very nice..."
Then, she carried on and thanked the both of us. Say that we helped her to read the message. Well, she does feel happy that someone (us) actually helped her. :) But I feel that she is those of not to the same of the normal mentality. Hope all the best for her.

Then, I went to school and print out quite a few documents. Alot to read and print for my geography. Gotta read.... ARGH! Ha...

Take care everyone....

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)