Hi Everyone.

It's Sunday and yar! It's so fast that monday's coming. Gosh! Gotta get some sense into my brain. I am trying quite hard to get the chemical reactions into my head!! I find that as i grow older, things that require memorising... it's not my Forte. Argh! Especially the organic chem that i'm taking... gotta practise and practise.... bo pian.

Today, get to meet Burton and u know what? He looked different eversince i last saw him in camp. He's now 58kg... last time he was close to 75kg. How he did it?! Through being a vegetarian and exercising. Real amazing man!! And yes, met his girlfriend, Joyce. They are kinda a happy couple. :) And i shared with them about the idea of shop@home service. I have managed to clear their doubts and they actually don't mind consider to attend Wednesday's sharing session. :) And the funny thing is that they even exchanged ideas with me. They talked to me about what they are doing currently.

They are currently in Tian1 Dao4 and it's amazing because he told me about the shoulds of being a buddhist and also a vegetarian. And he even did a magic of making me decide who are the 2 groups of people in the world. And after that, he tore 2 pieces of paper. After that, he pinned and created the word, HELL and a cross. Real amazed by it! Ha!!! :) I may consider to go and listen to their Buddhist talk as i find that there is no harm in considering it. Somemore the temple is walking distance from my house!!~

Oh yes, this morning, went to Mt Vernon Columbarium and sao3 mu4. Kinda feel that the families of Hoes is getting to nowhere... really into the dips.... it's not only inter but intra....

Inter: Coz we dont communicate. Even a simple smile is very hard to be seen frm their faces. Imagine that u smile at ur cousins and they give u a blank stare/look. What the fish! Who u think u are. People give u a smile and u don't even have a basic courtesy to smile. KNS. And the adults, don't understand. Why can't they try and do something and make the families closer!? Zero effort done. Disappointed with them.... O(

Intra: This is the best part. I was informed that we are going to take public transport after praying. And i didnt bring my ez link card. I was quite furious because my dad, he drove us to the Mt vernon and he wants to work straight after that. What is this!!! Having a taxi, he actually places job of priorty to family. And tell u, throughout his taxi life, i only sat merely 3 times. Gosh. If work is of real importance, go and drive all u want. Damn. I was real pissed and my mum and sis, they juz prefer to take public transport. Oh man. I gave him an attitude on the way back to the cab, coz he juz drive us to the nearest MRT. (WHAT THE SHIT). Then, on the cab, he then say that he's going to send us back. I was like... huh?! One moment say no, now say yes. Ridiculous. Real disappointed man. With family and cousins... :(

I simply feel that in my family, it's kinda complex. Adults matter, children don't step into. Yes. But the thing is that even if we are not stepping into, we are living in the same house. But of divided roof (even though in HDB). We are separated by different rooms and of committments. These 2 major factors brought us to a wall of lack of communication. So, is it fair for me to say that even though we are living in the same house, are we a family?? What is the definition of a family of divided members and mentality?! FALY? FAIL? I seriously am not sure.

I have been thought to be appreciative to what our parents have done. Yes. They have supported us with all the needs. But the thing is, looking back, what they have thought to us, many of it is self-learnt. I'm not saying that i'm very good. But the thing is that i really don't understand the actions of adults... humans... are of complexity. Life is better of to be my dog, Mickey. Real envious of him... Spending his time urinating, sleeping and eating. COOL!

Anyway, family....yes.... I will try and talk to them more... but at times, it's very hard to even communicate.... no topic. There are things which are not so simple as it seems.... Damn

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)