Today, I went to school and guess what? Alot of my classmates are not around. Well, I went to school to get freshies to come for the Community Service Camp on 20-24th June 05. And I realised one bad fact.

Well, we are divided into 8 groups. All of the councillors are expected to do at least 30minutes of recruitment at YIH area, where the freshies are doing their medical checkup. And I have chatted with my friend, Anthony. Guess what? Later, I found out from Cheekian that we actually have to 'fight' and get freshies for our group. I didn't know that leh. I thought that it was merely a joint effort, that once we get the names, we equally distribute to our groups. And I didnt know that we are getting for our group also!! -_-!!

In fact, this brings us to inter and intra competition...

Inter: In the sense that besides our CCA, Union camp members have set up their booth to net the freshies also. So, we are competiting between ourselves and the other organisation.

Intra: So obvious.. fighting among ourselves to get the members within our group. Can't believe it... -_-!!!

Anyway, today, I went to attend the only lecture for the day. Felt quite good because Dr A managed to give us some of the tips for the test. According to her, she say that it's possible to get 100 marks for the exam. Muz jiayou. Furthermore, it's an open bk exam.

I have somewhat drafted the planned results which I aimed for: Here it goes:

Material Science : B+
Organic Chem: B+
Geography: B+
Changing Landscapes: B+
Nature of Language: B+
Marketing: S

Yeah... Aiming for CAP 4.0 this sem. And that will bring my overall CAP to 3.52... somewhere there. Must jiayou!! :)

Anyway, for those who are studying... JIAYOU.

Oh yes...I have heard from my friends that this year, there are over 20,000 applicants for NUS. Can't believe it and they are merely accepting 6,000 only. Imagine that they are brushing off 14,000 people. Kinda scary though right?!? I hope Yiwen can enter NUS.. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)