Tuesday!! Ha!! As usual, I skip my marketing lecture because last week I attended live at the lecture. :) Instead, I went to do my marketing subject pool to fufil my last half and hour. U KNOW WHAT?? That time I had a penalty, which caused me to forfeit an hour of my time, was because of a woman whom didn't want me to enter because I was 5minutes late!! And guess what! This WOMAN happen to be conducting this survey!! GOSH!! When I enter the room, I look at her and it's confirmed her. And she looked at me for about 3 times. I guess that she remembered me!! KNS!! Such a small world and I thought that I'll never meet her again. But well, I'm so "lucky".

I went to the warehouse with Yiwen in the afternoon today and there are quite a few housewives buying their household stuff. Ha!! Feel happy that Yiwen is kinda putting 100% in what she is doing. Great! I shall encourage her more. :)

I got back my Changing Landscapes Project. Got a B. Kinda happy already because B is my kind of grade. In fact, B is CAP 3.0. Anyway, yup!! Gotta revise more for the exam. :)

Oh yes... today, on my way to school and back home, I happen to meet Pi Kwang and it's real coincidence le... And for the journey back, on the bus, I felt something itchy on my neck!! It was a WORM!!! GOSH! I pressed it on my neck, didn't realising it was a worm. Then I asked Pi Kwang whether got or not... he looked and there is!! On my shirt! (The worm really crawl/walk/run so fast!!) And he then flicked. After that, it wasn't there already. However, I still have the feeling that it was still clinging on me. Then, we both discussed about our phobias. In fact, both of us kinda have the phobia of worms. I actually got it when I was in Primary School and it was real creepy to pass by raintrees with creepy worms dangling! I even had dreams that it was on my head, on my body. However, last night's experience is like a deja vu again... -_-!!


LESSON OF THE DAY: Never stand below a tree. U never know that there may be a worm on ur neck!! Crawling and Crawling.... :)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)