Hi Everyone!!

Today is Friday and yes...it's my first paper for my Second Semester! Ha!! Anyway, I juz treated the exam like a tutorial session... Anyway, I find that the paper was alright... and I am happy about it. Basically, I feel that alot of people will be doing quite well for the exam because the questions are quite straightforward. Ha!!

But anyway, I hope to get a B+ for it... :)

Tomorrow is my english exam... gotta try and squeeze much information as much as I can. Somemore it's at 9am. As a Sengkanger, I have to wake up at 6.50am and leave home at around 7.20am! So early right?!?! Argh!

Today, on the way back, it's kinda irritating. Got a lady...keep playing game and she keep dieing. And u know what?? The music is so irritating... and the worse thing is that she is taking the same LRT as me. After the NEL! HOW COME SO HENG?! Ha! Buay tahanz. And on the LRT, still die 2-3 times... what a snob! Ha!! :) I mean... as a considerate person, if she wants to hear the damn music, can at least put on earphones or smth what... correct?!? I juz don't understand her! Ha!!

Juz had dinner and it's so much food. Got beef, fish, egg, bittergourd soup and vegetables. Ha!! And I washed the plates in the end coz none of them want to wash... But anyway, they don't feel that i'm studying and time is important for me. They (my parents, especially my mum) don't have this sense man! Anyway, real buay tahan when I mention about my mum. Real disappointed with her as the days pass.

Anyway, i have to jiayou. Friends, set ur goals and try and reach it. If you don't set, it's very hard for u to reach the target.... :)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006