Well well!!

Simply a fine weather...so cooling as the rain kept falling. ;)

Anyway, today, I went to school in formal wear because for my marketing presentation. And u know what?? It's kinda weird to have alot of my friends having not to recognise me at all! Like Weikeong, he saw Felix then he recognise me. Kinda gaoxiao. I meet up Zhihao and he at first thought that I'm at the benches, but I was standing at one side. And yet he didn't recognise me at all!!

Oh yes. For the marketing presentation, it went quite well!! Before the presentation, all of us are feeling quite nervous and together with the cold aircon, I can feel the sweat of mine!! Aiyo!! It's cold sweat leh. Then, it's my turn to speak. I kinda stammered for a while at the start and later, I went on, and didn't refer to the notes. YEAH! And later, it's Charles and later it's my turn again. This time, I have to say more for my slides. U know what? It's real scary to have alot of people looking at me, seeing my posture and also to hear me talk. It certainly can give me a good experience to present to people! Ha!!

Then, Charles carried on and talk and even show the cardboard which we have made. It's kinda to show people that we have done alot.... ra-ra kind... Ha!!

After which, the presentation ended!! I feel so happy and u know what?? The whole project... most of it is of made-up facts!! And we tried to make it sound so real. Later, the Teaching Assistant even commented that we are very detailed! WOOHO!! Ha... kinda very gaoxiao!! :) Later, we even took a photograph!!

Oh yes, later, I studied with Cheekian and it's real condusive to study at Medicine area. I studied till around ten and I don't feel like returning home!! But no choice,I have to!! Ha!! I juz donno why? After dinner, I took a 30min nap and once I woke up, my mind is refreshed. Probably is due to the Vitamin B complex which I have eaten. :)

LIFE IS LIKE PRESENTATION. U NEED TO PREPARE, BE CONFIDENT AND GIVE IT ALL YOUR BEST SHOT! NOTHING IS FREE. NOTHING WILL DROP FREE FROM THE SKY UNLESS YOU WORK HARD!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006