Today, I went to school to have my CSC Camp Meeting... the final one before exams. I was slightly late due to the lunch which my mum bought for me. Opps! Ha! :) Left half-way through because I have to go and do my marketing project!

Well, I actually walked from YIH to Sheares Hall. Feel so clever abt myself. Ha!! Btw, we discussed till 7pm and it's kinda worth it because we have came up with the essay and the powerpoint presentation. At the point of discussion, Charles and Jackson are still doing their part... Kinda feel that the discussion time can be cut down if they have done finish their part...

Find that Hall people, they have their own mindset... as in they feel that as they stay in Hall, they have the mindset that they are somewhat above the rest. They know most of the things. I am not sure.... but they gave me the impression. I asked them alot about their Hall stuff but they didn't really ask me what I am doing... And for the CCA points, one of them have 70 plus. Gosh! That's real good.

Nevertheless, maybe this is juz one-sided opinion... not ALL Hall people are like this...

At the last few minutes, I donno why. But I started to chat with them even more. They asked me what I do in the Army and so-so... and then, we knew more about each other. Kinda informal chat. Btw, on the way out, I met Algernon and had a great chat. Introduced him to Wuyi and it's kinda fun to chat! Ha!!

Later, I met Yiwen at Apollo restaurant to eat the curry fish head. Very nice le!!! $18 for 2 people but it's worth it. The fresh fish meat and the fisheyeballs!! Simply delicious!! I chatted with the woman at the cashier and asked her if this is a family business. She said YES. I am really very impressed as their business is really thriving very well! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006