Today is a 'great day'. The Chem paper really sux to the core... Haizz... Simply don't like memorizing... I mean... Yes... I applied the wrong reagents, formula for the chemical equations. Damn. Can't believe it.

I feel that the NUS way of teaching is really one that is of impracticality. Imagine this. I am taking Organic Chemistry and yes, they have taught us how to make compounds, determine them and know about the chemical reagent. Then, there comes one question. Do we really need to memorise!??! I don't think it is but why do they want us to memorize!?!? KNS. If a chemist were to make or create a medicine, there are sure guidelines and a sheet in front of them telling them what to add and all the crap right? In fact, there should not be a need to memorize.

They are merely testing the memory for proficiency. Not really the technique. If I were to say... a true Science degree should have one module without exams but pure practical and test the undergraduate's skill in their proficiency in handling the chemicals. Am I right?? Simply erxin... I think gotta get C.

It came to my mind today that exams isn't that important that's all. I feel that when I do an Arts paper, I am really quite comfortable with it. Unlike the science papers. Gosh... Luckily that I am not taking Chemistry as a major. Or else, I will die. KNS!!!

Real shit man!! Damn....

((NOT MY DAY))

I can't wait for my attachment to come... YEAR 3 quick!! I wanna juz get a degree and juz fish off from this University life... THey should scrap off memorizing modules...

Argh...


Anyway, I am feeling much better after typing. It seems that I am the sort which do not like to memorize stuff and it's like understanding is the main importance. Can't believe it.... When I see the lecturer walking past me, I feel like punching him! HA! Anyway, yes..that is kinda violent. But I didn't ok. I just thought of it. But didn't think for long because I have to think how to solve the questions.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)