Hi Everyone!!

Muggin?? Eating??

Whatever!

But I juz feel that I have gotta work hard... Gosh...My geography isn't doing good. My recent practical got 6.5/15. Gosh. Alot of people got close to 13.5. Anyway, that doesn't matter. The thing mattered most is my 20% project. Got a B- and the teachers commented that we do not have 'magic eyes' into seeing the perspective of geography. Gosh.... WHatever!! Gotta jiayou!

Anyway, I juz feel that exams is round the corner. It's really corner because it's next week!! AH!!! Can someone pause time?? (i know that this cannot be but who cares) Please stop time!!!

Yesterday, it's a bz day for me because I went down personally from NUS to Changi and later back to NUS. Singapore ain't not big at all if you do not have your own transport. And rely on public transport. I went to Aloha Changi and booked chalet for 2 days. :)

On the way back, met one new friend whom is from Pakistan. Real coincidence to meet him and he handed to me a book of mormons... It's relating to Jesus Christ. Well, I'm not into Christianity. But when he offered me, I rejected it at first. Then, he gave me the 'How come' look. Then I juz accepted it. Kinda paiseh. But it's alright. Ha... :) Got his name card toO!

Back to today, I had steamboat. It's delicious!! HA!! :)

EVERYONE!! JIAYOU!!!!!!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006