YES! Today, I'm so glad that the geography paper is over. I still have about 4 more hours to prep till 2am for tomorrow's Chemistry paper! Ha!! But I still type this blog... :)

Anyway, after my lunch today, I actually went to sleep for half an hour. Real tired man! Luckily I took the nap, otherwise, I have no energy for my geography paper today. :) And I'm quite happy because I managed to complete just on time. I wonder why. This time, unlike History paper, for both my arts paper, I manage to fully make use of the 2 hours and I'm quite contented with what I have wrote. I tried to squeeze whatever things I can remember and apply! Yeah!! Hope can get B bah, coz my CA is not so good le.... HA!!

Today's blog very short... can't wait for tomorrow to come, coz it's somewhat the 5th paper and left one more which I graded it PASS/FAIL! Woo!! Tomorrow faster come!!

Yes, now trying to get the chemical equations into my head.... SICK MAN!

HA!!

:)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006