Today, I knew my results! I'm not in Dance Blast already. I can say that it's a gd news. I feel that I have actually attended 2 dance lessons and have gained quite alot of experience from there already. Furthermore, I've a post in Community Service already. So I can also fully concentrate on my jobscope. Maybe next year bah!! :@)

Grant-A-Wish

Well, today, I actually collected gifts for 8 people. And met 3 people at Science Canteen. Suppose to meet them at 2.30pm, and 2 of them are punctual. One of them is Stella. And met her at the steps. It's my first time meeting her and actually I do not know which girl i'm supposed to meet. However, I tried my luck, and saw a girl who got a Stella look. And it was really her ah.. I'm clever man!!

However, for the third one, I actually waited until 3.00pm! Oh man!! Can't believe it man!! She actually took her time at Arts Faculty man!! Diaoz!! -_-!!

Jogging

Today, went to jogging with Christopher again. Went to my PGP gym. Due to not having the membership card, we changed our plan to go to the Sports and Recreation Centre (SRC). Not bad la... We actually jogged there and had training for around 45mins. Then, went to the tracks to jog. Along the way, we noticed that there are actually alot of Halls having competition!! Looks fun!

After the jog, I really felt much better in my head!! Coz got more oxygen into my brain! Ha!! Went to eat Duck noodles... Woa..super hungry though!!

Yiwen

Had a job lobang for Yiwen... Hope that she can get it!! @:)


EXPENSES FOR THE DAY
Lunch: $1.80
Drink: $0.50
Dinner: $3.50
Bandung: $1.00
Total: $6.80
SATISFACTION: GOOD

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)