Woa... Very shag man

Mooncake Discussion

Today, I met Lihui and we discussed about the Mooncake festival preparation. She went to recce for the mooncake, which I feel it's good!! Ha!! Anyway, at the end of the day, we have come out with some idea with what to do on that day!! :@)

I'm also very happy that I managed to talk to the in-charge for the mooncake shop today!! And after my explanation to him, hoping to get some rebate, he's cool!! He decided to give us 30% off the Mooncakes!! Yeah!! So happy man!! :@) Which means that we'll be spending lesser amount of money.

The money constraint is quite tight. And Lijie, Lihui and I have decided that during the welcome tea, we'll collect $1.00 from each person, so as to have sufficient funds! Yeah!!

Lunch Chat

Today, I had a lunch chat with Angel and Zhiwei. We actually chatted about crappy stuff, about primary school to some lame stuff. Ha... And the best part is, I managed to drink fruit juice today! Initially, I wanted to order the kiwi juice, however, they do not have enough of it. So in the end, I ordered carrot juice, with no ice.... It's so yummy!! So sweet and amazing! Simply love the taste man... If u are free, or u have a blender, maybe u can try to make ur own carrot juice. U'll get hooked!! Juz like I'm!!! Maybe tml I'm going to try again! Yeah!!

Exercise

I went to gym and jogging with Christopher today. Woa... the gym is really packed with people and the smell of the sweat is very prominent. Seeing how the girls train, it really makes me wonder what are their motivation that drives them to do so many sets and repetitions?? Scary but amazing stuff!!

After jogging at the tracks, I actually felt much better, and the brain much more awake!! Yeah!! And I did some crunches and situp, making my stomach feeling quite tight... Ha.. Quite long never train there already!! :@)

Revision

I'm so happy with myself because I managed to convince myself to finish reading the History tutorial for Thursday! Which I did! Yeah.... Some comments after reading:

In the past, Chinese Christians are heavily regarded as traitors in their country, China. They are 'hunted' like animals by a group called Boxers. After being caught, nearly most of the Christians didn't want to deny that they aren't Christians. Instead, they preferred to stand up with their own belief and willing to be tortured to death by them. Their sense of faith is very strong, a point which I admired!!

AGM tml

Tomorrow is the Annual General Meeting, whereby alot of people (I hope) will be there to see the new committee for the Community Service Club! Yeah!! So tml need to dress formally with shirt and pants.

EXPENSES FOR THE DAY
Lunch: $2.70
Juice: $1.50
Dinner: $1.70
Total: $5.90
SATISFACTION: GOOD

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)