NDP 2004 Rehearsal

Yesterday was a fun day! In fact, I went to my NDP C5 group gathering to celebrate Mooncake Festival! The turn-out was not bad... around 20 of us turned up!

We lit up the lanterns and hung them on the plants beside the stone tables. We are so busy doing that. Also, Melvin used his camera to take snippets of all of us! Ha!! Anyway, we also played the sparklers and one of our friend, she is very determined to setup the rocket sparklers. I wonder if you guys have seen it before. I, myself, hadn't seen it before. But this friend of mine, she is like a mini rocket-scientist. She tried out a total of 8 ways of constructing the rocket sparklers but they were all failure... I encouraged her to carry on to 100... coz the 101th will be successful. She's quite disappointed though... But she'll get over it... Such a small matter somemore...

We played the Mystery number whereby the loser pair will do those dumb forfeit. Ha... So gaoxiao... And not only that, we also threw sparklers to a tree. At first, I was against the idea. However, after seeing one of the sparklers hanging on the tall tree, it was an amazing sight. And about 5 of us, formed the team of throwing the sparklers up the tree! Ha... so fun!

Apart from playing these games, we also ate the mooncake. The one with the icy skin was delicious! Yummy! Feel like buying more and bring to my hostel, but I need to save $$.

Oh yes, another fun thing which I did!! Yiwen, Benny, Melvin, Alicia, Trislin and I were playing a photography session. All of us will do funny actions taken by Melvin's camera. So gao xiao. Once I've got the pictures, i'll upload to let you guys see!

Before leaving, the rocket-scientist started to form C5 NDP 04 with candles and all of us helped her. It became a beautiful and fantastic sight when all the candles were lit. Below are all the pictures of it... Nice?? Ha...

Throughout my whole life, this is the best mooncake festival I have ever went! Woo! And the good thing is that I can take photo with my handphone, which makes me realise how convenient it is!! Yeah!!

EXPENSES FOR THE DAY
Lunch: $2.50

Dinner: $3.00
Mooncake: $2.30
Total: $7.80
SATISFACTION: EXTREMELY FANTASTIC

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)