Hi all!!

Today I was really very very tired lehz!!! I woke up at 9.40am and met Alvin and we did the LSM assignment today... Quite tough you know! Can't believe that people actually told me that they spend juz 10 plus minutes doing it.... -_-!!! What has the world turned to!?

Chem Practical

Yeah!! Finally I get to wear the majestic $28.00 Lab coat! Ha!! ;)

Did the Qualitative Analysis and find it quite interesting lo... Can't believe that I put the test tube with HCl fumes to my nose.... *choking*

Find that the Doctor (aka The Old man) is not bad la... he bothered to help and he gave very concise description about the practical!! Yeah!!~!

HipHop Competition

I went to the University Cultural Centre to see the free performance at 7pm. At first my friend wanna go with me one. Later she say cannot. Then I went there alone. Upon alighting, met LeeYing and Ziping!! So coincidental and they are going to UCC as well!! They are setting up booth there... And they are my companions for the night! YEah!~!

The night was really full of Hiphop, where I get to see 16 contestants battling it out to get the top spot for the champion. Competition is seriously very tough... And I am really proud of the winner man!! Feel that all the 16 of them are champions when they are at the stage...

Come to think of it, they really have the ability to learn dance steps very fast!! 2 sets of 8 counts, seems little. But in practical, it's really very tough!! I've tried and I took a long time to get the hang of it. For them, juz showing them once/twice, they are able to duplicate the dance steps already!! Cool man... On top of that, they also added their own style and attitude to the dance moves... Totally blows me off!! HIPHOP!! U amazes me!!! ;)

Happy

I am really happy to receive alot of 'Thank you' emails at my yahoo account!! YEah... Morale booster!! Seriously, the night wasn't possible if my friends weren't there to help!! WOO!! ;) I'm very happy

WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND

That's the motto for me... and it happened to me today. Why? I was at the laundry and as I was abt to pay for the washing machine, I found out that the light was bright... I can't believe that it has been paid!! I go and try the on/off button and indeed, it worked!! Yeah!! So i have a FREE washing for clothes today...

In fact, previously, I think last week, the machine cheated me my money. Right now, I have a Free wash!! Which means that I have zero net gain/loss!! Ha!!~! ;)

This tells you that if you have lost something unintentionally, eventually, it is in a matter of time that you'll get it back!!~! TRUST ME!

Jogging

I went jogging with Renshao today. Well, it's a very nice weather to jog and we went around the campus... He tied up his hair, making him like a Japanese boy! Haa... Gaoxiao

He talked to me about hall life and residential life. Well, I encouraged him to take up at least one activity in his hall, so that he can judge as to whether he is able to manage his time. Otherwise, he can quit the Hall if he likes.... And join me!! Haa!!

EXPENSES FOR THE DAY
Lunch: $3.50
Juice: $1.50
Dinner: $2.20
Lab Coat: $56.00
Total: $63.20
Satisfaction: EXTREMELY GOOD

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006