Some thoughts

Why is there so many terrible things happen in the world today?! I heard about the recent Russia School blood-bath. Terrorists really have nothing better to do!! Can't believe that they are happy to see people killed, innocent lives being lost... So cruel!! I hope that there is some major things which can be formed to DETER them!!

School

I was quite tired from last night. Anyway, the lecture for Nanoworld is very fun! Ha!! He kept on showing us pictures of those minute things... so amazing man!! ;@)

Later, I went gym with Zhiwei. It's going to be a standard thing for us already. I trained my arms and chest today. Really feel good after the 45-minute training!! Yeah!!

Went to the Business Canteen to eat horfun. I suddenly have this craving!! Ha! Anyway, what I have is not what I see from the picture!! Can't believe it man... I was actually still hungry after eating all the horfun... -_-!

Packaging for Grant A Wish

Today, around 15 of us went to the Community Service Clubroom to wrap up presents that we have collected for Grant A Wish. It's been ages eversince I've actually wrapped something. Quite ugly though! Ha!! Anyway, I wrapped about 7 gifts, including one deflated ball. Quite proud of myself!! :@)

Soon, we are going to reach out to the public! Yeah!! Really hope that it'll be a success and yeah, together with the committee's help!! :@)

Home Sweet Home

I was quite happy when I reached home. I hugged Mickey and he's so ever cute!! Love him very much!! :@) He missed me too!! That's why he didn't mind me carrying him on my arms...

My Sister has a blue-black at her eye. Because from her experience at Double-O. She was dead drunk and by the time she reached her friend's house, her friend was shocked that she has actually fallen down on the ground, hitting her head. She couldn't feel the pain. Until the next morning, she woke up and found that she has a mangosteen eyeshadow on her swollen eye!! It's that serious man!!

Moral of the story: Don't be dead drunk. Know your limits!! :@)

HIPHOP DANCE COMPETITION

Oh man... today, I actually planned to go to Suntec to watch it. However, after the wrapping, I feel quite tired and concussed in my hostel! Ha! That's why I told Yiwen that I don't feel like going. AH!! Really missed the music!!

EXPENSES FOR THE DAY
Lunch: $1.80
Drink: $0.90
Dinner: $2.50
TOTAL: $5.20
SATISFACTION: NOT BAD


Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)