Woa... it's been a long time eversince I have written my BLOG!

Busy with meetings!

Today is the meeting day... I've actually scheduled myself for 3 meetings. The first is the India Expedition Meeting... Well, I thought that it was 12pm. And I reached at 11.30am. When I entered, they are all there and I thought that I'm real early...

Later, I found that they are already at the midst of the meeting...! They started at 10am!! WOA!! Can't believe it man.. got the time mixed up! Ah! We spent another 5 hours planning for the programmes in India... woa... mentally shag!!

Next is my Main Committee meeting for Community Service.... The turn out not bad, have 11 people! YEah!! THey thanked me for the mooncake festival again! Ha!! Feel so happy! ;)

For the 3rd meeting, it was supposed to be at Suntec. But I heard from my friend that it was cancelled and no one actually informed me, not even sms!! Quite shocked... But to look at the bright side, luckily dun have... otherwise, i'd be very shag!!

Duck mee Stall!

I ate that during my breakfast with Yiwen! Suppose to try their duck mee, but due to the infamous BIRD FLU, we ordered kway chap! Very delicious!! YUMMY! ;)

Busy with studies!!~!

Alot of my friends are very very hardworking... they started to proceed with tutorials and practise questions. While I am juz starting on practising the questions... AH!! They are the driving force for me man!! Gdgd...

Jogging at night

I really felt like exercising today... So at night, at 10.30pm, I went jogging alone along NUS road... Felt really good after the jog... WOO!! ;) KEEP FIT ah!!~!

EXPENSES FOR THE DAY
Breakfast: $4.00

Lunch: $0.60
Dinner: $2.50
Yogurt: $1.05
Total: $4.15
SATISFACTION: GOOD

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)